My favorite baking bloggers.




When I need to find new baking ideas or feel inspired, my first instinct is to go on the web. So, today I wanted to share with you 2 of my favorite baking bloggers that never fail to make me want to put on my apron.

 1. Donal Skehan.

What a cutie! His personality and charisma shine through the content that he makes online. I have already talk about him on my blog, more specifically in a blog post titled Sunday's baking day.  I just love his baking style so much! He has a blog and a youtube channel. He even have several cook books. He does not really focus on baking as he blogs about food in general and propose a wide selection of recipes ranging  from Chicken Piccata to Banoffee Pie

It would be a terrible mistake not to check his blog out.


2. Cupcake Jemma.
© Cupcake Jemma


Jemma is one inspiring women! she blogs about baking, she has a youtube channel and run her OWN bakery in England.  Her baking creation will leave you breathless. She is immensely talented and deserves all the success that she has.

I would highly suggest you to check her work out. Going on her blog is a treat in itself.




Who's your favorite baking blogger ? Let me know down below ↓

Comments

Popular Posts