Narrating Personal Interest



Baking has a special place in my heart as I have mention above; it is a passion that started at home. Being behind the stove is something that we all quite enjoy in one way or another. I still remember the first time that I have ever bake on my own. I did some Funfettis cupcakes. I remember the feeling of pride that I felt that day when I saw the finish product. The funny thing is that I have not grown out the feeling of being impressed with my own homemade goods. This feeling of proudness is a major driving force behind my interest. Nothing really compares to the joy that I would assume, every baker feels when they see what they created from scratch. 


Moreover, when I was 15 years old I followed a weekly cooking and baking course for a little bit more than a year. It was such an interesting and fulfilling experience. Everybody there was so nice and helpful. However, the thing that I loved the most is that after acquiring the basic knowledge of baking, I was free to choose exactly which recipeI wanted to master next. This was extremely motivating and I remember refusing to miss a single class.  

©Mybakingzone


I personally think of cake decorating as an art. It requires several techniques and it is quite hard to get right. For instance, doing the perfect buttercream swirl  or imitating the shape of a flower with peach slices is not as easy as it seems. Yet, they are challenges that I am always glad to undertake. In other words, baking allows me to express my creativity.



©Marseebaking


Even if I had to stop the course, I am still constantly learning more about baking. In fact, nowadays it is extremely easy to learn new skills with the Internet. I have access to a plethora of tutorials and recipes online. I also get a lot of inspiration from pages that I follow on Instagram and YouTube. Consequently, being constantly surrounded by that type of content keep on increasing my passion for baking. Finally, whenever I feel stress, I know that baking is a great way for me to clear my mind and relax. I cannot think of a better scenario than baking some cookies with blasting music or while listening to a podcast.

Comments

Popular Posts